Enterprise Automation will reduce the risk that typically accompanies automation and controls projects
Established in 1998, Enterprise Automation is your single source for all phases of control systems integration, including design consultation, specification development, panel design, PLC programming, SCADA configuration, data network design, testing, startup, training, O&M documentation, and MES systems. We deliver high quality, reliable solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of each client.
What makes us different
The majority of Enterprise Automation’s clients are those who have sought a long term and collaborative relationship with their integrator. Many clients come to us with challenges resulting from projects that have run into adversity. We don't mind. We thrive on diagnosing and correcting issues and helping clients to see the bigger picture in order to achieve longer term reliability. Enterprise Automation does not overstate its abilities or compromise on its standards. We have developed proven methodologies and best practices to ensure that our clients' high quality expectations are met. We are successful because we take the time to get it right the first time.
Why clients choose us
- Our deliberate focus on a very select number of automation products has resulted in the development of expert level and best practice implementation skills
- The engineering team is determined to ensure that the limits of the automation products utilized are not exceeded
- A pragmatic approach to projects ensures that client solutions remain uncomplicated
- The multidisciplined engineering team constantly collaborates on project designs
- Engineered solutions are always well documented
- Engineered solutions are always fully tested before they leave the office
- The engineering team has vast experience with accepting and completing projects that have run into adversity
- Alliances with key product vendors have been established, resulting in access to superior levels of product support
- Our philosophy not to over commit resources or overstate engineering capabilities